Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Blog Book

Ok - shut up! I can't believe you can do this! You can turn your blog into a book. Seriously. How super-cool is that? And, you can edit it, so if some of the posts are boring, or aren't really applicable to your book (i.e. this one) you can edit them out. I'm so excited about this. I'll have to put it on my list of things to do after making Micah's lifebook, finishing his baby book, finishing our photo book from our Ethiopia trip at Shutterfly.... lalalalala.

Thanks to Eva's future mommy for the suggestion!

10 comments:

  1. thank you! This is exactly what I have been looking for. I have tried to print my blog to save for future generations and it just doesn't work. One day my kids will be so happy to have these blogs to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I just downloaded the software. Can't wait to someday make and order a book for our baby.

    Thanks for letting us know!
    Dee Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright, that is a great idea. I'd thought of making my own one day, but it's cool to see how professional this one can be. Awesome.
    And by the way, what a huge compliment to me that your friend called us blog-sisters! If only I were the skinny-minny you are...sigh.
    (that profile pic was taken more than two years ago, though I did really like those glasses).

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOORRRAYY GOOD FIND! However My book would have to be like umm lets see over a 100 pages. I think I saw that it goes up to 40 pages...hmm I wonder if they do volume sets :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! My sister in law works for a publisher and recently told me she'd put my blog into a book. This is SUPER cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing...this is great!! I would love to do this one day too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this ever cool!! Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, you are so cute. I just love the way you express yourself. What a COOL idea!

    ReplyDelete