Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm It

I've been tagged again. I say 'again' because I was recently tagged by Erica, but I was tired (read: lazy) and didn't get to it. Sorry Erica! I've now been tagged by Bethany, and I don't want to win the bad blogger award, so here goes...

Jobs I've had:
-restaurant server, manager, event coordinator
-swim lessons teacher and swim team coach
-salon coordinator
-lifetime student :)

Places I've lived:
-Missouri
-Arizona

Food I love:
-PIZZA
-French onion dip
-smoked trout or salmon
-Italian food

Places I'd rather be:
-Wine country - I've always wanted to go to wine country in the fall (in CA I mean)
-Ethiopia - we already want to go back
-A beach would be nice, of course
-Out to dinner at my favorite restaurant with my husband (Micah is already asleep so he can't come tonight :)

Favorite T.V. Shows:
-Grey's Anatomy
-Ace of Cakes (my new late-night obsession)
-Family Guy (I know it's offensive, but it makes me laugh!)
-Rachel Ray (I'm now home during the day - Micah naps during this time, so there it is - I'm watching daytime tv)

Books I love: I can't answer this - too many!!! so I'll cheat:
-Right now reading "Eat, Pray, Love"
-Just finished "Loving Frank" (LOVE this book!!!)
-Before that "Jesus Land" - an interesting book about a transracial family in the 1980s (a memoir)

People I'm tagging:
Christina & Jill
Oh - and (even though she probably won't do it and she will win the bad blogger award) Julia


2 comments:

  1. I'm reading Eat Pray Love too! I'm enjoying it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. California Wine Country is beautiful. I was lucky enough to live in Southern CA's wine country (Sideways) and have been to the northern wine countries several times. I like Sonoma the best (it is much more beautiful than Napa) but Napa has better wine. YOu should go.

    ReplyDelete