Thursday, December 6, 2007

Under Construction

Ok - so I've started this project and now I'm getting a little crazy with it. So, please bear with me - I should make a decision soon and have everything back. But, for a few days all my widgets (on the sidebar) are going to be MIA and things could change frequently. But, I promise I'll make a decision soon. I would recommend NOT starting to re-design your blog - too many choices - not sure if I like any of them! Argh. Why did I ever start? :) OH, and please feel free to tell me if you love it, hate it or if I should just go back to the old way. I saved my old template, so that would be easy.

**Ok - so you all like it so far - but, I'm worried it's too busy (julia - I was thinking the same thing!)

6 comments:

  1. love this design and especially the green, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is cute...I have often wondered about changing up our blog too.. You may be inspiring me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the green background! It is a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacie,
    I loved your old blog so much -I changed mine and copied it!!! This is way retro cool-but i'm sticking wiht my recent change-as you said too many choices. Looks cool!
    Cheers-L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Total fan of the design...its busy but I LIKE BUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the design looks good. You could always put up a poll to see what fellow bloggers think of it! We did a poll on our blog a while back, it was pretty fun.

    ReplyDelete