After weeks of failed court dates and waiting, I'm happy to see some good news in the adoption world.
First, Jocelyn received her referral for sweet Pacey - she is adorable - go see!
Pacey is already spoken for, which is a good thing - because Micah is now in love with cutie-pie Amari! (I know - he's going to have competition from Mamush!) Congratulations to Jill for making it through court the third time around!! :)
I love hearing good news - especially when it has been extremely dreary & rainy here for OVER A WEEK!!! It's muddy & gross, and this is my life:
Follow that with -
1. Clean out the tub - made muddy by muddy feet
2. Mop the floor - made muddy by muddy feet
3. Feel fortunate that I do not share a bathroom with the dogs (Poor Micah does)
4. Think to myself that it is a really good thing I love dogs because this is a pain in the butt
5. Wish for the sun to return or for it to snow 6 inches (that would make it worth it!)
I'll quit moping now - I have to remember - there is good news out there! :)