Friday, December 7, 2007

I'm Finished.

I know the poll results were saying that most of you loved the new design, but I had to change it. It made me feel like I was going to have a panic attack every time I looked at it. This one is simpler (maybe a bit more boring) but it makes me feel calm, so I'm sticking with it. Oh - and if you really loved the last design - you can go get it yourself at pyzam.com. I'll warn you though - you lose everything on your sidebar, so you have to save your links before you change your template. This was a much bigger project than I thought it would be!!

Special thanks to Julie - my new design coordinator. (I appointed her with that title :) Here she is with Micah!


Micah hearts Aunt Julie!

Julie's daughter S (future babysitter!) - I love how she & Micah are almost making the same face here!

4 comments:

  1. Nice!

    and yes, S would love to babysit. She loves Micah and its time to put her to work!

    So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. You're right- this one is better. You have my approval...as I'm sure you have been waiting for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the calm. I spent too much time looking at all the options on that site the other night after you emailed me.... I felt the same thing as you about a lot of them...I knew I would get tired of the crazy prints soon. I am still inspired to change mine though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one. The other made me feel like a bobblehead!

    ReplyDelete