Sunday, May 20, 2007

Weirdology- I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Kathryn

So- here goes (this is the edited version)


FOODOLOGY

What is your salad dressing of choice? Blue Cheese

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell

What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Zoe (non-chain) Red Robin (chain)

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20% but usually more (I was a server for a long time)

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? French Fries

What is your favorite type of gum? Altoids gum


TECHNOLOGY

What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of my three dogs in the bathtub together

How many televisions are in your house? 3


BIOLOGY

What’s your best feature? Hmmm... I guess that I'm little (is that a feature?)

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? I don't think so.

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? Hearing

When was the last time you had a cavity? several years ago.

What is the heaviest item you lifted last? The box with my new vacuum in it (we hate our new vacuum by the way)

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope.


BULLOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Definitely not!

Is love for real? Of course

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? In first grade I tried to change my name to Beth, so I guess that would be it.

What color do you think looks best on you? Black

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Probably

Have you ever saved someone’s life? When I was a lifeguard I pulled a few people out of the water - but never had to do CPR or anything

Has someone ever saved yours? umm, I don't think so

DAREOLOGY

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? I've decided that I really wouldn't do this

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? No

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Ick, no

Would you never blog again for $50,000? Well, only if I could still read them, but it would be hard :)

Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? No

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? No

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Weird - definitely not ever

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Yes, but I'd spend it all on books I'm sure

Give up MySpace forever for $30,000? Easy - I don't have a myspace page

DUMBOLOGY:

What is in your left pocket? These shorts don't have pockets

Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Love it!

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Both

Do you sit or stand in the shower? Umm, stand... does anyone sit in the shower?

Could you live with roommates? Sure

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? 3

Last time you had a run-in with the cop? When I got pulled over driving Kevin's car b/c his plates were expired. He gave me a warning and told me to yell at my husband. :)

What do you want to be when you grow up? A mom

Last friend you talked to? Last night I went out with 5 girlfriends from high school - Chris, Kelley, Angelique, Mindy and Nikki

Last person you called? Chris

RANDOMOLOGY

First place you went this morning? To brunch with Kevin and my mom

What can you not wait to do? Duh- go to Ethiopia and meet our child(ren)

What’s the last movie you saw? Parts of Moulin Rouge and Best in Show

Are you a friendly person? I think so

So, now I'm supposed to tag three people, so I'll tag Jill, Sarah, and I'd like to tag Jenni, but her site isn't a blog. Oh well you're still tagged. (Don't worry - I won't mind if you don't play along :)



No comments:

Post a Comment