Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sorry Folks!

Today was a beautiful day - shining sun, blue sky... the whole deal. So for lunch we decided to have a picnic at the park followed by some playtime at the playground. Lovely. And, hey - let's bring the video camera so we can get some footage of Micah playing. Fun!

We had our picnic in a beautiful grassy spot next to the lake, then packed up the stroller and headed off to the playground. We then came upon a horrible sight - the playground was closed for repairs! Seriously? No slides? No swings? No cute video of Micah enjoying all that the playground has to offer?

Needless to say, we felt a bit like this...

But, hey - at least it was a beautiful day and we had a great picnic lunch! :)

9 comments:

  1. That is funny that you posted the Wally World pic-that's exactly how we felt we went to the zoo on Mother's Day in the horrible wind & rain and everything was closed up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that movie! Don't you hate it when your perfect plans get ruined? At least the weather was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly Crap Amazing....SO here I am sitting here reading your beautiful blog post from a few days back and I am scrolling down and Habi (who is on my lap) says "MIAKA MIAKA" at Micahs pics...could it really be he remembers him???

    Awww warms my heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holly Crap Amazing....SO here I am sitting here reading your beautiful blog post from a few days back and I am scrolling down and Habi (who is on my lap) says "MIAKA MIAKA" at Micahs pics...could it really be he remembers him???

    Awww warms my heart!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No pictures!!!!!??? Any video of the picnic?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesom picture to deliver the feeling you had!! Good stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture to share of how you guys felt! The visual placed me right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stacie,

    Every post of yours that has a movie reference makes me think, "I could hang out with her." This one is no exception. Thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like something that totally would happen to me! The best laid plans....:) I love the mustand pics! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete