Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Digs

Yep, I changed my blog. I'm not finished (I got tired) and I'm not sure if I love the changes, so let me know what you think. And, expect more changes...

Some news... Snoopy is back! Not the original Snoopy, but we went out and found the last Snoopy inflatable thing in town. Seriously - it is popular around these parts. Who knew? Anyway, it became a mission and I wasn't about to let those thieves win. :) So now, we are once again the proud owners of a tacky (that's right - I own one now so I can say it) inflatable piece of yard art. Woohoo.

Micah is SO close to crawling! He lies on the floor and pats it, willing himself to move forward. Then he usually gets mad and rolls towards the nearest pieces of furniture, proceeds to wedge himself under it and then scream about it.

I took some practice pictures the other day for our Christmas card. For those of you expecting to receive a Christmas card (i.e. my lurkers - Lynn, Kelley, Chryssi - you know who you are!), avert your eyes if you do not want to spoil the surprise. But, basically, I just threw a sheet over a chair and took some pictures to see how it would look. Here are a few of the winners...



Okay - Please notice the way I was able to capture a long strand of drool falling from Micah's mouth. I am so impressed with my photographic ability. :)

That's about it for now... I'm tired and should be asleep by now, but was up trying to re-decorate the ol' blog. Maybe I'll do it in Christmas colors instead... I could change it up each season. (Yep - time for bed - I'm talking crazy now!)

11 comments:

  1. Ok, Micah's eyes are hilarious--so expressive! I think the drool picture would make an awesome Christmas card-really. We're a big fan of the off-kilter ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics. and the new site is cool! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote the MIDDLE ONE!! He's sooo photogenic!

    Bethany :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Misty, make a collage of all the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all three! Micah could not be any cuter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, can he get any cuter:-)

    P.S.- the t-shirt on my new blog post is the one I bought Micah..hee hee...just kidding!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I laughed out loud on the drool pic. Hilarious! Any of those will make great Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stacie, Shawn and I ~LOVE~ the middle pic!!!What a ham! SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the middle picture! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new pics of Micah, they are priceless!! The middle pic is my fav. but great job catching the drool. =)

    ReplyDelete