Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fandom Gives Back

Okay Twilight friends (and I know you're out there) - have you heard about this?



Here's the deal. Twilight fans from all over are coming together to support Alex's Lemonade Stand, which raises money to help fight against childhood cancer. Pretty cool, right? And people think us twi-hards are only consumed with things like this...



Okay, that may be true for the most part, but here is our chance to show the world that twilight fans care about things other than hawt vampires! The Fandom Gives Back is taking donations, but they are also hosting an auction where you can bid on Twilight Fan-Fiction authors - they will write you your very own Twilight story. Or a story about you and Edward. Or about you and Jacob *gags*. Whatever you want - they'll do it. And, all the proceeds of the auction go to Alex's Lemonade Stand. I don't really read fan-fic but I do know people who do, and I want to recommend Meadow as a writer you should bid on if you're interested. I've actually read her new story - and it's really wonderful - I can't wait for her next installment!

No comments:

Post a Comment