Wednesday, July 11, 2007

CHI Blog & New Pics

In case you're looking for something interesting to read about Ethiopia, there is a a link to a mini journal at the Children's Hope blog. The link is at the end of the post and it chronicles some of Toni's days during her mission trip in Addis Ababa. The stories of the people she encountered are very moving and the pictures are beautiful. Just thought I'd share!

Also, we got two new pictures of Micah yesterday! I'm not allowed to post them still (pray for a successful court date next week and we'll be able to share them!) and I'm not allowed to email them anymore either. I believe Ethiopia's laws are getting tighter to protect the children. Anyway, he is smiling in one (SO CUTE!!!) and in the other he is laying stretched out with a stuffed puppy. So, we are convinced that he is already a dog lover! :) Our little cutie! I can't wait to go get him! And, I can't wait to share the pictures!

Also, there is good news for CHI - they had their second referral (a sibling group) and there is word that more are on the way! :) Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my, we cannot email pictures?? yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ... congratulations on teh referral ... I missed this! Wow wow wow. The polka dot room is AWESOME! I love it. Can't wait to see a photo. Stacy (lucy's mommy)

    ReplyDelete