1. I try to eat healthy foods and avoid things like high-fructose corn syrup and partially hydrogenated oils. If the label is unreadable, I usually don't buy it. That, however, does not stop me from buying and using this disgusting product...
I know, I am ruining my coffee and myself, but I am addicted. I've tried the soy french vanilla creamer - not the same.
2. I am a ridiculous procrastinator. If I have a deadline, it will be finished, but until then, whatever needs to be done will languish. Deadlines actually make me happy and I used to request them at work. I should have been a journalist - they have to work with deadlines. I even give myself deadlines for the blog.
3. When I don't have a book to read, I feel a bit lost. I am pretty sure I am addicted to reading, which sounds good, but a good book will generally lead to lots of #2.
4. Once, when I was 14, I was in London with my family. My big sister thought it would be fun to try to get me into a bar (not to drink, mind you). I got all gussied up (which in those days meant hot rollers and lots of hair spray) and was denied immediately (you had to be 18). I was mortified, but that night we ALL got food poisoning, so it was actually a good thing I didn't make it in.
5. I really, really do not like boogers. Poop doesn't bother me, but boogers are so disgusting. (I'm sure many people share this view, but I think I'm rather extreme about it.)
6. I am a very simple dresser. I have to force myself to wear things that have prints or that are any color besides black, grey and white. I recently accepted brown as well, but black still rules. In high school my mom used to beg me to wear any color besides black. Old habits...
7. I can't think of another one, so see this post, but be warned - #7 there is not entirely g-rated. :)
I know a lot of people have already been tagged, so sorry if you're getting tagged twice or more, but here are the people I am tagging...