Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Yay Rooneys!

I can't even tell you all how happy I am for the Rooney family.  They received The Call last week with the referral of their beautiful daughter!  Hearing this news from Lori was THE BEST.  The best, I tell ya.  Okay, all referrals are the best, but this one made me get happy chills and cry happy tears. 

I'm lucky enough to call Lori a friend.  She regularly cracks my sh*t up (in pieces, Lori), but she is also full of wise words and understanding.  She's a good, good person.  And?  So is Autumn!  I adore Autumn's blog, her kids, her dolls, and her!  Why am I telling you all of this?  Because if you head on over to the Rooney's blog, you can enter a raffle to WIN A DOLL!  Honestly, I really want to win, but I'd also like for you to win, so go on over and get yourself a $5 raffle ticket! 

Serious Cute Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment